Health Insurance Marketplace in Minnesota
If you live in Minnesota, MNsure is the Health Insurance Marketplace to serve you. Instead of HealthCare.gov, you’ll use the MNsure website to apply for coverage, compare plans, and enroll. You can apply as early as October 1, 2013. Visit MNsure now to learn more.
- (9%) are uninsured and eligible
- 347,311 (82%) have a full-time worker in the family
- 170,459 (40%) are 19-34 years old
- 296,669 (70%) are White
- 38,043 (9%) are African American
- 39,602 (9%) are Latino/Hispanic
- 22,302 (5%) are Asian American or Pacific Islander
- 244,932 (58%) are male
382,595 (90%) of Minnesota’s uninsured and eligible population may qualify for lower costs on coverage in the Marketplace, including through Medicaid.